I live in Texas where it is super hot this time of year. I dread heating up the kitchen. You know how I beat the heat? I use the slow cooker, outside grill and sometimes the stovetop (or electric skillet).
You know why I love 21 recipes? Because that gives you three weeks of not repeating a meal once.
This pack is an instant download. Nothing is shipped. You can print everything out and get started right away. You get the recipes, assembly instructions and weekly shopping lists. The 21 recipes are broken down into 3 weeks.
These recipes are perfect for summertime and back to school season.
Here are the recipes included:
- Slow Cooker Korean Beef
- Brown Sugar Garlic Grilled Chicken
- Parmesan Garlic Sausage with Veggies
- Fajita Kabobs
- Orange Ginger Salmon
- Smoky BBQ Bacon Burgers
- Lemon Greek Chicken
- Catalina Taco Salad
- Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Balsamic Steak Rolls
- Shrimp & Veggie Packet
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken
- Crockpot Sausage Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Pineapple Chicken
- Best Ever Crockpot Roast
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken Tacos
- Herb Grilled Chicken
- Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers
- Crockpot Orange Chicken
- Santa Fe Chicken Breasts
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Meatballs